Turkey burgers with portobello buns
1 small, finely chopped
1 clove(s), crushed
Turkey Breast Mince, raw
2 tablespoon(s), chopped
50 g, wholemeal
1½ teaspoon(s), level
½ teaspoon(s), level
1 whole, medium
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 200/180/Gas 6. Peel the butternut, remove the seeds and then cut in wedges. Spread onto a lined baking tray, sprinkle with ½ tsp of the cumin and seasoning, then spritz with the low cal spray. Bake for 45 minutes
- In a bowl, use your hands to mix together all the ingredients apart from the mushrooms and salad. Form into 4 burger patties, cover with clingfilm and allow to chilli in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Lightly spritz a large frying pan with the low cal spray and cook the burgers for 1-2 minutes on each side until seared and nicely browned. Transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Spritz the mushrooms with the low cal spray and then rub all over to coat. Place on another lined baking sheet and bake at the same time as the burgers, for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the mayo and cayenne. Place a burger on the flat side of a mushroom, top with tomatoes and the spicy mayo, then top with another mushroom.