Tuna pasta bake with Parmesan gremolata
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Wholewheat Pasta, dry
200 g, fusilli
1 medium, finely chopped
1 portion(s), medium, finely chopped
2 clove(s), crushed
½ teaspoon(s), level
1 can(s), large
2 tablespoon(s), level
1 medium, chopped
Olives, in Brine
40 g, drained and sliced
Tuna in spring water, drained
1 can(s), medium, drained
50 g, grated
2 tablespoon(s), chopped
1 zest(s) of 1, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Mist a 1.5 litre baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the onion and fennel, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, tomato purèe, courgette, olives, tuna and 60ml water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add in the pasta and toss to combine. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle with half the Parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the parsley, lemon rind and remaining Parmesan in a small bowl. Serve the pasta bake topped with the parmesan mixture (gremolata).