Tuna pasta bake with Parmesan gremolata
Wholewheat Pasta, dry
200 g, spiral variety
1 medium, finely chopped
1 portion(s), medium, finely chopped
2 clove(s), crushed
½ teaspoons, level
1 can(s), large
2 tablespoons, level
1 medium, chopped
Olives, in Brine
40 g, drained and sliced
Tuna in spring water, drained
1 can(s), medium, drained
1 zest(s) of 1, finely grated
Calorie controlled cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 1.5 litre capacity baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and fennel, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, tomato purèe, courgette, olives, tuna and 60ml water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add pasta and toss to combine. Spoon mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle with 40g Parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Meanwhile, combine parsley, lemon rind and remaining Parmesan in a small bowl. Serve pasta bake sprinkled with parmesan mixture (gremolata).