Low fat digestive biscuit
1 biscuit(s), crushed
Low Fat Spread
1 teaspoon(s), level, melted
40 g, 20g plus an extra 20g to decorate
Medium fat soft cheese
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
1½ teaspoon(s), level
¼ teaspoon(s), level
½ medium, pulp of
- Blitz the digestive biscuit in a mini food processor, to a crumb. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the biscuit in a mug and crush to a crumb using the end of a rolling pin.
- Combine the biscuit crumb and melted spread and press the mixture into the base of a small dessert glass or ramekin. Chill the base in the fridge while you make the fillings.
- Blitz the mango in a mini food processor until you have a purée then set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the soft cheese, yogurt, agave syrup and vanilla until combined.
- Spoon the mango purée over the biscuit base, followed by the cheesecake mixture. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours, to firm up.
- To serve, finely dice half the extra mango and slice the remaining mango. Top the cheesecake with the diced mango and passion fruit and serve with the sliced mango on the side.