Tropical fruit Charlotte
Fine Leaf Gelatine
2 medium, zested and juiced
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Light double cream
- Line an 18cm springform cake tin with clingfilm, allowing some overlap, then line the base with baking paper. Take the sponge finger biscuits, then trim the ends of 24 so they stand neatly in the tin. Arrange these around the side of the tin ensuring there are no gaps. Break the remaining sponge fingers into pieces and use these to line the base.
- To make the filling, soak the gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes until softened. Meanwhile, put the flesh of 1 mango into a mini food processor and blitz to a purée, then scrape into a pan and stir in the zest and juice of 2 limes and the caster sugar.
- Warm over a low heat for 5 minutes until the sugar is dissolved. Squeeze excess water from the gelatine and drop into the mango mixture. Stir to dissolve then strain and set aside to cool.
- Put the yogurt into a bowl and whisk in the cooled mango until combined. In a separate bowl, whip the cream alternative to soft peaks then fold into the yogurt mixture. Spoon into the lined tin, then cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until set.
- Release the Charlotte from the tin, discarding the clingfilm and baking paper, then decorate with mango, kiwi fruit and passion fruit.