Tofu & mushroom stir-fry with sesame noodles
Egg Noodles, dry
180 g, medium
Calorie controlled cooking spray
200 g, shiitake or chestnut, larger ones, halved
6 medium, 1 finely sliced, the others cut into 3cm pieces
2 clove(s), crushed
1½ inch slice(s), grated
Lemon Grass Stems
½ stem, outer layers removed and the stem very finely chopped
Chilli, Green or Red
2 individual, green, deseeded, 1 finely chopped,1 sliced
½ zest(s) of 1, finely grated
WW Soy, Chilli & Ginger Dressing
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
- Drain the tofu, wrap it in kitchen paper and put it on a plate. Top with another plate and settle a few full food tins on top. Leave for 10 minutes, then remove the paper towel and cut the tofu into 3cm cubes.
- Cook the noodles to pack instructions, drain well then toss with the sesame seeds and set aside.
- Mist a large nonstick wok with cooking spray, set over a high heat and fry the tofu for 3-4 minutes, until brown on all sides, then transfer to a plate.
- Mist the wok with more cooking spray, then fry the mushrooms and spring onion pieces for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, lemongrass and chopped chilli and cook for another minute. Add the lime zest and soy, chilli and ginger dressing and toss together, then stir through the noodles.
- Serve the noodles topped with the tofu, the sliced spring onion and sliced chilli, with the lime wedges on the side.