Tofu, broccoli & butternut squash with tahini sauce
400 g, extra firm, drained and blotted, cut into 8 equal pieces
Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
1 whole, cut into florets
900 g, peeled and cut into chunks
2 clove(s), thinly sliced
Tahini paste (Sesame paste)
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Lemon Juice, Fresh
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on a small baking tray and roast for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, marinate the tofu in the soy sauce for 10 minutes. Toss the broccoli with half the oil and season well.
- Put the butternut squash and garlic onto a large baking tray and toss with the remaining oil and seasoning. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the tray from the oven. Stir, then push the butternut squash to one side of the tray.
- Spread out the broccoli on the other side of the tray and place the tofu in the centre, making sure there’s just a single layer of veg. Return the tray to the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the butternut squash is tender.
- To make the tahini sauce, combine all the ingredients with 1 tbsp water in a small bowl, and season to taste. Add a little more water if the consistency is too thick.
- To serve, drizzle the sauce over the tofu and vegetables, then sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds.