Tenderstem broccoli, Swiss chard & ricotta bake
Calorie controlled cooking spray
200 g, Tenderstem, cut into 4cm pieces
150 g, Swiss chard, leaves only
Egg, whole, raw
6 medium, raw
Doves Farm Self Raising Wholemeal Flour
Semi Skimmed Milk
4 medium, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons, chopped
Sun Dried Tomatoes
30 g, semi-sundried, not in oil
Light Feta Cheese
40 g, crumbled
1 portion(s), small handful, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Mist a 16cm x 26cm baking dish with the cooking spray. Line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Set a colander over a medium pan of boiling water. Add the broccoli, cover with a tight-fitting lid and steam for 1-2 minutes or until just tender. Add the chard for another minute of cooking. Drain the veg. Refresh under cold water and drain again. Squeeze excess water from the chard and coarsely chop.
- Whisk together the eggs, flour, milk and ricotta in a large bowl until smooth.
- Scatter the broccoli, chard, spring onions, parsley and tomatoes over the base of the prepared baking dish. Pour over the egg mixture and sprinkle with the feta. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden, puffed and set.
- Garnish with the rocket leaves and cut into slices to serve.