Low Calorie Jam
12 teaspoons, level, strawberry
WW White Wraps
200 g, hulled and thinly sliced
1 zest(s) of 1
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw, beaten
Waitrose Freeze Dried Strawberries
1 serving(s), (2 teaspoons), crushed
Freshly squeezed orange juice
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- Spread 1 tbsp jam over each wrap, then cut in half. Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4.
- Put the strawberries in a bowl with half the orange zest and toss to combine. Spoon the strawberries over one half of each halved wrap, leaving a 1-2cm border around the edge.
- Stir the remaining zest through the beaten egg and brush a little of the mixture along the border of the wraps. Fold the plain side of the wraps over the filling to make 8 triangles. Using the back of a fork, press down to seal the edges.
- Carefully transfer the parcels onto a large baking sheet. Brush the parcels with half the remaining egg wash and bake for 18 minutes, until crisp and golden. Remove from the oven, brush again with the remaining egg wash and sprinkle over the freeze-dried strawberries then return to the oven and bake for a further minute.
- Stir the orange juice into the yogurt and serve with the strawberry parcels.