Spicy chicken & pepper calzone
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Peppers, All Types
2 medium, thinly sliced
Chicken breast, skinless, grilled
1 individual, medium
Morrisons Garlic Granules
Schwartz Fajita Seasoning
3 serving(s), 1 tbsp
½ can(s), large
WW White Wraps
Sun Dried Tomato Paste
1 ball(s), torn
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw, beaten
1 medium, cut into wedges to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and fry the onion and peppers over a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often and misting with more cooking spray if needed.
- Add the chicken to the pan with the garlic granules, fajita spice and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the wraps on the prepared baking tray and spread over the tomato purée, leaving a 2cm border. Top one half of each wrap with the chicken mixture and mozzarella.
- Brush the edges of the wraps with the egg then carefully fold in half to enclose the filling. Brush the tops of the calzones with egg then press down around the joined edge with the back of a fork to seal. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with the lime wedges.