White pasta, dry
350 g, linguine
Calorie controlled cooking spray
3 clove(s), thinly sliced
½ teaspoons, level
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 125ml
200 g, halved
Sainsbury's Seafood Selection
10 g, finely chopped
1 slice(s), wedges to serve
- Cook the linguine in a large pan of boiling water to pack instructions, then drain, reserving about 150ml of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, mist a large, deep nonstick pan with cooking spray and cook the garlic and chilli over a medium heat for 1 minute until fragrant. Pour in the stock, then simmer for approximately 5 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes to soften, then add the seafood selection and continue to cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the pasta to the pan, along with some of the pasta water. Toss everything together, adding more water if needed until the pasta is coated in the sauce. Stir in half the parsley.
- Divide the linguine between bowls, scatter over the remaining parsley and serve with the lemon wedges.