Scampi & chips
700 g, (1lb 9oz), unpeeled, scrubbed and cut into wedges
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 pinch, or to taste
¼ teaspoons, freshly ground
Prawns, Peeled & Cooked
450 g, (1lb), large, raw, thawed if frozen
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw, beaten
75 g, instant, (2 3/4oz)
Dried Mixed Herbs
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
6 tablespoons, plain
Capers, in Brine
1 tablespoons, rinsed and chopped
Pickled Gherkins, drained
15 g, (1 tbsp), rinsed and chopped
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
- Put potato wedges into a roasting pan. Coat with the cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Pat prawns dry with kitchen paper. Beat egg with 2 tbsp cold water. Sprinkle polenta onto a plate and mix with dried herbs and seasoning.
- Dip prawns in beaten egg, then roll in polenta mixture. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake in oven with potato wedges for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix together yogurt, capers and gherkins. Serve with "scampi" and chips, with wedges of lemon.