Roasted salmon with chickpeas & red peppers
- Total Time
Paprika1 ½ teaspoons, level, smoked
Tesco Coriander Ground1 teaspoon, level
Ground Cumin1 teaspoons, level
Kale, raw100 g, cavolo nero
Red pepper(s)2 medium, chopped
Red onion(s)1 small, sliced
Chick Peas, cooked1 can(s), large, drained
Olive Oil4 teaspoons
Salmon, raw4 fillet(s), medium
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C/gas mark 6 and prepare a baking sheet.
- Combine the spices along with a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl, and mix well to combine then set aside. Combine the pepper, onion, chickpeas and 3 tsp olive oil with ¾ of the mixed spices, toss well to coat evenly and then spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat salmon with remaining oil and spice mixture. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Toss the vegetables and clear 4 spaces, nestle the salmon in the spaces. Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; toss vegetables with a spatula. Clear 4 spaces so the salmon can sit right on pan; nestle salmon in spaces. Return to oven; bake for another 10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Serve the veg and salmon together, this will keep in the fridge for lunch.