Roasted salmon with chickpeas & red peppers
1½ teaspoons, level, smoked
Tesco Ground Coriander
1 teaspoon, level
1 teaspoons, level
100 g, cavolo nero
2 medium, chopped
1 small, sliced
1 can(s), large, drained
4 fillet(s), medium
- Preheat oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and prepare a baking sheet.
- Combine the spices along with a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl, and mix well to combine then set aside. Combine the pepper, onion, chickpeas and 3 tsp olive oil with ¾ of the mixed spices, toss well to coat evenly and then spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat salmon with remaining oil and spice mixture. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Toss the vegetables and clear 4 spaces, nestle the salmon in the spaces. Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; toss vegetables with a spatula. Clear 4 spaces so the salmon can sit right on pan; nestle salmon in spaces. Return to oven; bake for another 10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Serve the veg and salmon together, this will keep in the fridge for lunch.