- 50 g Couscous, dry
- 1 teaspoons Lemon(s), rind, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh, (juice of 1 lemon)
- 1 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s), vegetable, use ½ cube or 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 2 sprig(s), fresh Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 fillet(s), medium Plaice, cooked
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
- 1 portion(s), medium Broccoli, raw, florets, to serve
- 50 g Carrots, raw, to serve
- 1 portion(s), medium Green Beans, to serve
Put the couscous into a heatproof bowl with the lemon rind and half the juice. Dissolve the stock powder or cube in 150ml boiling water and pour over the couscous. Leave for a few minutes to swell, then fluff up with a fork. Stir in the parsley.
Preheat a medium-hot grill.
Spray a large baking tray or roasting pan with low fat cooking spray, then place the fish fillets in it. Sprinkle the remaining lemon juice over the fish and season with a little salt and black pepper. Spread the couscous mixture over the fish. Grill for 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the broccoli florets, carrots and green beans in simmering water until tender. Serve with the plaice.
- Use frozen or ready-prepared vegetables to save a little time, if you like.