Penne with sweet tomato sauce & prawns
White pasta, dry
250 g, penne
8 medium, thickly sliced
2 clove(s), chopped
400 g, halved
Sweet Chilli Sauce
4 tablespoon(s), roughly chopped
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain well and set aside. Meanwhile, heat a large wok or nonstick frying pan and add the oil.
- Almost immediately, add the spring onion and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 1–2 minutes more, or until the prawns are cooked through and the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce and coriander. Stir well and season to taste.
- Add the spinach and cooked pasta and gently stir over a low heat until the spinach is softly wilted.
- Spoon into warmed shallow bowls and serve immediately, with the lime wedges on the side.