Mushroom & ham frittata with potato salad
New potatoes, raw
400 g, halved
½ small, finely sliced
Calorie controlled cooking spray
300 g, roughly sliced
Tesco Honey Roast Ham.
100 g, roughly chopped
Egg, whole, raw
8 medium, raw, lighly beaten
1 teaspoons, level
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Bring a large pan of water to a boil, add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, then transfer to a bowl to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, mist a 25cm ovenproof nonstick pan with cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Add the ham and eggs to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until just set. Transfer to the preheated oven and cook for a further 2 minutes, until the top is golden and set.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard with a little water to make a dressing; season well. Put the potatoes, watercress and onion in a serving bowl, drizzle over the dressing and toss to coat.
- Slice the frittata into wedges and serve with the potato salad on the side.