Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 small, finely chopped
Lamb Mince 10% Fat, raw
1 clove(s), crushed
¼ teaspoons, level
1 teaspoons, chopped, chopped, plus extra to garnish
5 individual, finely chopped
Light Feta Cheese
30 g, crumbled
1 portion(s), medium, baby, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
80 g, halved
¼ small, finely sliced
Olives, in Brine
30 g, drained and halved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut 2 x 1cm-thick slices lengthways from the aubergine and set aside, then finely chop the remaining aubergine. Put the aubergine slices onto the prepared baking tray and mist with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes, turning carefully halfway.
- Meanwhile, mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the chopped aubergine and onion over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes until tender. Add the lamb and fry for 4-5 minutes until browned all over, then stir in the garlic, cinnamon, oregano and cherry tomatoes. Season well.
- When the aubergine slices are tender, remove the tray from the oven. To make a stack, spoon half the lamb mixture over one of the aubergine slices, then top with the remaining aubergine slice and lamb mixture. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta and feta, then spoon over the top of the lamb. Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is lightly golden.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together, then serve alongside the aubergine stack, garnished with the extra oregano.