Miso-glazed cod with brown rice & spicy broccoli
1 tablespoons, level
Lime Juice, Fresh
4 fillet(s), large
Brown Rice, dry
Chilli, Green or Red
2 clove(s), grated
2 teaspoons, grated
- In a large bowl, combine the miso paste, half the soy sauce, the honey and lime juice in a large, shallow bowl. Add the fish and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set a wire rack on top.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, and cook the rice to pack instructions. Drain well and let cool slightly before stirring in the spring onions and coriander.
- Meanwhile, lift the fish from the marinade and put on the prepared rack. Bake for 12 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- While the fish and rice are cooking, heat the oil in a large nonstick wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add the broccoli and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the chilli, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, toss through the remaining soy sauce and season to taste.
- Divide the rice between plates, top with the fish and serve with the broccoli on the side.