Mini baked potatoes
12 portion(s), small, such as Charlotte or Vivaldi Soft cheese and sweetcorn filling:
Sweetcorn, canned, drained
25 g, thawed if frozen
Medium fat soft cheese
2 teaspoons, chopped, or spring onion
1 pinch, and freshly ground black pepper Spicy tuna salsa filling:
1 large, finely chopped
1 individual, 2cm piece, finely chopped
2 teaspoons, chopped, or parsley
Chilli, Green or Red
1 teaspoons, chopped, (use green chilli)
Tuna in brine, drained
25 g, Coronation chicken filling:
Low Fat Natural Yogurt
1 teaspoons, medium
2 teaspoons, chopped
Roast Chicken, Mixed Meat, Skinless
50 g, skinless, chopped
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F/fan oven 180°C.
- Put the potatoes into a roasting pan or arrange them on a baking sheet. Bake them in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until tender. Meanwhile, make the fillings.
- For the soft cheese and sweetcorn filling, mix together the sweetcorn, low fat soft cheese and chives or spring onion. Season and keep in a cool place.
- For the spicy tuna salsa filling, mix together the tomato, cucumber, coriander or parsley, green chilli and tuna. Season and keep in a cool place.
- For the coronation chicken filling, mix together the yogurt, curry powder and mint, then stir in the roast chicken. Season and keep in a cool place.
- When the potatoes are cooked, split them open and share the fillings between them.