Lemon meringue pie cake
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Low Fat Spread
Egg, whole, raw
3 medium, raw
Tesco Low Fat Greek Style Natural Yogurt
1 teaspoons, level
White Self Raising Flour
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
½ tablespoons, level
2 tablespoons, level
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Mist a 450g loaf tin with cooking spray and line with baking paper.
- Put the sugar and low-fat spread into a large mixing bowl and beat together until well combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition, then fold in the low-fat natural Greek yogurt and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and carefully fold through. Put into the prepared tin and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour until risen and golden and a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Leave the cooked cake to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Put the 0% fat natural Greek yogurt into a small bowl and whisk in the agave syrup, swirl through half of the lemon curd and half the meringue pieces.
- Spread the mixture over the top of the cake, then swirl with the remaining lemon curd, and scatter over the remaining meringue pieces.