Kimchi fried rice
WW Yellow lentil rice
240 g, unprepared
300 g, peeled and cut into matchsticks
6 medium, trimmed and thinly sliced
3 clove(s), sliced
250 g, sliced
250 g, stalks removed and shredded and leaves left whole
150 g, vegetarian, roughly chopped
Light Soy Sauce
Egg, whole, raw
4 medium, raw
- Cook the lentil rice for 1 minute less than the pack instructions.
- Heat half the oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium heat, then stir-fry the carrots and half the spring onions for 1 minute. Add the garlic, mushrooms and pak choi stalks, and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the cooked lentil rice, pak choi leaves, kimchi and soy sauce, and stir-fry for another 3-5 minutes until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, crack in the eggs and fry them until done to your liking.
- Divide the rice between 4 plates, top with the fried eggs, the remaining spring onions and the sesame seeds, then serve.