Indian-style vegetable stir-fry
600 g, cut into florets
1 tablespoons, level
1 medium, cut into wedges
Curry Leaves, fresh
6 g, 6 leaves
1 teaspoons, level
2 teaspoons, level
1 can(s), large, drained, drained and rinsed
250 g, trimmed and halved
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Calorie controlled cooking spray
200 g, cut into chunks
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat a lidded wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Add the cauliflower and 60ml water. Cook, partially covered, for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the wok and stir-fry the mustard seeds for 1 minute or until they start to pop. Add the onion, curry leaves, chilli and cumin seeds, then stir-fry for 5 minutes. Return the cauliflower to the wok, then add the chickpeas and turmeric. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the beans, 2½ tbsp of the lemon juice and season to taste. Stir-fry for a final 3 minutes or until the veg is tender.
- Meanwhile, lightly mist a small frying pan with cooking spray. Cook the paneer over a medium-high heat for 1 minute on each side or until golden. Season with pepper and the remaining lemon juice.
- Serve the stir-fried veg and paneer with the lemon wedges.