Honey-roasted figs with ginger snap crumble
6 - 7
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Baked with honey and orange and served with a crunchy ginger crumb, these figs will finish off your romantic meal with a bit of spice.
4 individual, halved
Low Fat Spread
1 teaspoons, level
Freshly squeezed orange juice
1 teaspoons, level, clear
Sainsbury's Ginger Snap, 35% Reduced Fat
Half Fat Crème Frâiche
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 5. Line a shallow roasting tin with baking paper.
- Put the fig halves on the prepared tray and dot over two-thirds of the spread.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and honey, then spoon the mixture over the figs. Bake for 20 minutes, until the figs are soft and sticky.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining spread in a small pan set over a low heat. Put the ginger snap biscuit in a plastic food bag and roughly crush using a rolling pin. Add the crushed ginger snap to the pan with the spread, stir to combine, then transfer to a plate and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Divide the figs and their juices between plates. Scatter over the ginger snap crumble and serve with the crème fraîche.