Harissa salmon with cauliflower tabbouleh
260 g, 4 x 130g skinless fillets
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Calorie controlled cooking spray
3 tablespoons, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons, rougly chopped
Vinegar, All Types
½ tablespoons, red wine vinegar
75 g, vine rippened tomatoes, chopped
5 medium, trimmed and finely sliced
1½ medium, thinly sliced lengthways
1 slice(s), wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Put each salmon fillet onto a large square of foil, spread over the harissa paste, and drizzle with half the lemon juice. Fold the foil into loose parcels and bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, grate the cauliflower (or blitz it in a food processor) until it has a couscous-like texture. Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray, add the cauliflower and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Combine the cauliflower with the herbs, vinegar, oil, remaining lemon juice, tomatoes and most of the spring onions. Season.
- Mist a griddle pan with cooking spray and cook the courgette over a high heat for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Serve the salmon, ‘tabbouleh’ and courgette, garnished with the reserved spring onions, with lemon wedges on the side.