Grilled salmon & chicory with cannellini bean mash
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large, finely sliced
2 clove(s), finely chopped
Cannellini Beans, cooked
2 can(s), large, drained
Chicken stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 200ml stock
1 tablespoons, extra virgin
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 zest(s) of 1
½ teaspoons, heaped
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
4 fillet(s), medium
100 g, 2 quartered
- Mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and fry the onion over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until softened and lightly caramelised. Add the garlic and fry for another minute. Tip in the beans and stock, bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, make a dressing by whisking together the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard. Season to taste.
- When the beans are ready, remove from the heat and blitz until smooth with a stick blender. Stir in most of the lemon zest and the yogurt. Season well, cover and keep warm.
- Heat a large griddle pan until smoking hot. Mist the salmon fillets on both sides with cooking spray, then griddle for 4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Set aside on a plate. Griddle the chicory for a minute on each side until coloured.
- Divide the mash, salmon and chicory among 4 plates. Drizzle over the dressing and scatter over the remaining lemon zest.