Fish fillets with creamy lemon sauce
300 g, baby, trimmed
Calorie controlled cooking spray
New potatoes, raw
800 g, 4 x 200g fillets
1 tablespoons, level
3 teaspoons, zest
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 80ml stock
Elmlea Alternative to Cream Double
10 g, finely chopped
130 g, trimmed and shredded
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the carrots, mist with cooking spray and roast for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a large pan of salted boiling water or 8 minutes or until tender. Drain, rinse in cold water and flatten slightly with a masher. Set aside.
- After the carrots have been roasting for 15 minutes, add the potatoes to the tray. Mist with cooking spray and season. Place the tray on the top shelf of the oven for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and the carrots are tender.
- Meanwhile, season the fish and mist lightly with cooking spray. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the fish for 3-4 minutes each side, or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Whisk the cornflour with 80ml cold water in a jug. Pour into the frying pan on the heat, with the lemon zest, juice and stock. Whisk until bubbling. Add the cream and dill, then season to taste.
- Boil the kale in a pan of salted water for 2 minutes or until just wilted. Drain. Divide the kale, fish, sauce, potatoes and carrots among 4 plates and serve.