King Prawns, Raw
Sweet Chilli Sauce
¼ extra large
Amoy Straight to Wok Rice Noodles
- Put the prawns in the small mixing bowl and add the sweet chilli sauce. Grate in the zest from the lime; then squeeze in the juice from ½ the lime. Chop the cucumber finely and add to the bowl; toss to coat the prawns and cucumber in the dressing.
- Put the noodles into the heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water from the kettle to cover them. Leave 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break lettuce into separate leaves, wash well and drain in the colander; then arrange the leaves on 2 plates.
- Drain the noodles thoroughly in the colander. Return them to the bowl they were in and add the sesame oil, soy sauce and remaining line juice, tossing them gently to coat them in the dressing. Pile the noodles on the lettuce leaves.
- Spoon the prawn mixture on to the noodles. Season with a little black pepper and scatter the mint leaves on top. Finally, toast the sesame seeds in the dry frying pan for 1-2 minutes and sprinkle them over the salads. Serve immediately.