- 8 rasher(s) Bacon medallions, raw
- 6 large Tomato, halved
- 1 teaspoons, level Parsley, Dried, plus an extra pinch, to serve
- 2 teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons, level Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 4 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 2 medium White English Muffin, halved and toasted
- 1 pinch Paprika, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and line a baking sheet with baking paper. Put the bacon and tomato halves on the prepared baking sheet, then season the tomatoes to taste and scatter over the dried parsley. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn the bacon medallions over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until it is golden and the tomatoes are tender.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to a gentle simmer and add 1 teaspoon of the vinegar. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining vinegar into the mayonnaise with the mustard and lemon juice, then season to taste. If you need to, add a splash of water to make the hollandaise thin enough to drizzle.
Poach the eggs, one at a time, in the simmering water for 3 minutes until set, then remove from the water with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. When all the eggs are cooked, remove the pan from the heat and return all 4 eggs to the water for 15 seconds to warm through.
Top each muffin half with 2 bacon medallions and a poached egg. Drizzle with the hollandaise, scatter over the extra parsley and the paprika, then serve with the roasted tomatoes.