Cod with Orange and Parsley Couscous Crust
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 fillet(s), medium
1 medium, finely grated zest and juice of
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), or 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
Cooked Mixed Vegetables
1 portion(s), medium, (80g - green)
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/375°F/fan oven 170°C.
- Spray a baking tray with low fat cooking spray and arrange the cod fillets on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the couscous into a heatproof bowl and add the orange zest and juice. Dissolve the stock powder or cube in 100ml boiling water and pour over the couscous. Stir, then stand for 5 minutes to swell. Add the parsley or chives.
- Share the couscous between the cod, pressing it over the surface of each fillet. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the cooked green vegetables.