Chorizo & red pepper frittata
Calorie controlled cooking spray
75 g, diced
2 small, cut into thin wedges
Roasted Red Peppers in brine, drained
320 g, drained weight, 4 peppers cut into thin wedges
Egg, whole, raw
6 large, raw
Semi Skimmed Milk
10 sprig(s), fresh, leaves finely chopped
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
4 portion(s), to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium. Mist a 20-22cm ovenproof frying pan with cooking spray and set it over a medium-high heat. Cook the chorizo for 1 minute, then add the onions and cook for 5 minutes until the onions have softened and the chorizo is crisp at the edges.
- Add the peppers to the pan and cook for 1 minute to warm through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs and milk in a jug and season well. Pour over the chorizo mixture and gently swirl the pan to distribute evenly. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5-6 minutes, until the frittata is almost set.
- Transfer the pan to the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes, until set and golden on top.
- Scatter the parsley over the frittata, then cut into quarters and serve with the green salad on the side.