Chicken larb with rice noodles
White Wine Vinegar
½ tablespoons, level
Lemon Grass Stems
Chilli, Green or Red
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Thai Fish Sauce
1 medium, cut into wedges
Lime Juice, Fresh
Rice vermicelli Noodle Nests, Dry
1 teaspoons, toasted
- Put the vinegar and honey into a small bowl, stir to combine, then add the cucumber. Toss to combine and set aside to pickle.
- Put the ginger, garlic, lemongrass, coriander and chopped chilli into a mini food processor and blitz to a paste, then transfer to a small bowl. Put the chicken into the food processor and pulse until very finely chopped, then transfer to a plate.
- Mist a small nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the paste for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant, then add the chicken and stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes, until cooked through. Add the fish sauce and lime juice and cook for 1 minute, then remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles to pack instructions, then drain and toss with the sesame oil.
- Serve the dressed noodles with the chicken, garnished with the extra coriander and sliced chilli, with the pickled cucumber and lime wedges on the side.