Chicken korma - spice pots
1 tablespoons, grated or finely chopped
6 clove(s), crushed
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Spice Pots Korma Blend
10 teaspoons, level
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
1000 g, cut into 3cm cubes
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 large, finely chopped
Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Canned (7.7% Fat)
1 teaspoons, chopped
- Mix the ginger, garlic and yogurt in a bowl, then add the almonds, salt and the Korma spices.
- Mix well then add the chicken and thoroughly coat. Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to cook, mist a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat, add the onions and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add chicken and marinade and cook for a few minutes on a high heat. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer gently for around 15-20 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve garnished with the chopped coriander.