Cauliflower tikka masala
1 large, roughly chopped
25 g, roughly chopped
30 g, leaves and stalks separated and both roughly chopped
Patak's Curry Paste Tikka Masala Paste
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Peppers, all types
2 medium, any colour, deseeded and cut into bite-size pieces
2 can(s), large
Vegetable stock cube
½ cube(s), 200ml
1 whole, cut into chunky florets
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Low Fat Natural Yogurt
1 teaspoon(s), level
- Put the onion, ginger and coriander stalks into a mini food processor with the tikka masala paste and blitz to a semi-smooth paste.
- Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Add the paste and cook for about 5 minutes until it starts to stick. Stir in the peppers and cook for another minute, then add the tomatoes, stock and mango chutney. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally so the cauliflower cooks evenly. When the cauliflower is tender and the sauce has thickened, taste for seasoning and remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the lentil rice to pack instructions.
- Squeeze the juice from half the lemon and mix this with 50g of the yogurt. Cut the other lemon half into wedges. Stir the coriander leaves through the lentil rice. Stir the remaining 100g of yogurt through the curry. Drizzle the lemony yogurt over the top of the curry, sprinkle with the nigella seeds and serve with the coriander lentil rice and lemon wedges.