Cauliflower rice & chicken traybake
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
450 g, sliced into thin strips
6 tablespoons, level
270 g, cut into small florets
Sugar Snap Peas
130 g, sliced into matchsticks
1 medium, sliced
Calorie controlled cooking spray
50 g, thinly sliced
- Combine the chicken strips , half the teriyaki sauce, and half of the sesame oil in a medium bowl. Set aside to marinate while the oven heats.
- Line a large rimmed baking tray with foil, put in the oven and preheat to 200°C 180°C, gas mark 5.
- Combine the broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrots, pepper, and 1 tbsp sesame oil in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Carefully remove the baking tray from the oven. Add the chicken and broccoli mixtures to the tray and cook for 15 minutes. Meanwhile use a food processor to whizz the cauliflower to a rice-like texture. If you don’t have a food processor, you can grate the cauliflower using the coarse side of a cheese grater.
- Combine the cauliflower rice and remaining oil in a large bowl, tossing well to coat. Carefully remove the baking tray from the oven. Add the cauliflower rice to the pan and stir gently to combine. Cook for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Remove the baking tray from the oven and drizzle with the remaining teriyaki sauce. Grill for 3 minutes, then remove from oven and sprinkle with spring onions to serve.