Banana & berry pancakes
White Self Raising Flour
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 medium, sliced
150 g, quartered
Fat Free Natural Fromage Frais
40 g, (4 tsp)
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, with a pinch of salt, and then stir in the sugar. Make a well in the middle, break in the egg and gradually whisk in the egg and the milk until you have a thick, smooth batter. Stir in 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of the blueberries.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with calorie controlled cooking spray. Drop in 4 spoonfuls of blueberry studded batter and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes each side over a medium heat.
- Keep the cooked pancakes warm while you make 3 further batches, to give a total of 16 pancakes.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the blueberries with the sliced bananas and strawberries.
- Serve 4 drop scones per person, topped with the fruit, fromage frais and a drizzle of honey.