Low Fat Spread
1 teaspoons, level
McVitie's Hobnobs Dark Chocolate
Fine Leaf Gelatine
Low Fat Soft Cheese
1 tablespoons, level
Baileys The Original Irish Cream Liqueur
1 pub measure, standard
- Line the base of a 17cm springform tin with a circle of greaseproof paper (help it to stick by misting the base with some cooking spray or greasing with a little oil). Melt the spread in a small pan, then stir in the crushed biscuits. Leave the heat on for a minute and stir until the chocolate has melted. Tip into the tin and smooth flat, pushing the mixture to the edges. Place in the fridge to allow the base to chill and harden.
- Meanwhile, cut the gelatine leaves into small pieces using kitchen scissors, then place in a small heatproof bowl and cover with the milk. Leave to soak for 10 minutes, then place over a pan of simmering water to melt the gelatine. Do not let the bowl touch the water in the pan below, and don’t let the gelatine mixture boil – you can stir it gently to distribute the gelatine evenly. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the soft cheese with the liquid sweetener, then pour in the gelatine mixture. Beat until smooth, then stir in the Baileys.
- Whip the cream in a separate bowl and then scrape it into the Baileys mixture and fold through. Pour over the chilled cheesecake base, then chill for about 2 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, decorate with the chocolate and glitter, if using.