Asian-style turkey meatballs
This quick, easy and colourful stir-fry will be a hit with all the family.
Turkey Breast Mince, raw
Wholewheat Noodle Nests, dry
4 medium, finely chopped
1 clove(s), finely chopped
Chilli, green or red
1 individual, finely chopped
1 teaspoon(s), level
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Stir fry mixed vegetables
Sugar Snap Peas
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Put the turkey mince in a bowl with the spring onions, garlic, chilli, honey, two-thirds of the coriander, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and ½ teaspoon of the sesame oil. Mix, then shape into 12 balls.
- Put the meatballs onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Cook under the grill for 15 minutes, turning once, until golden and cooked through. The meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen.
- Meanwhile, mist a frying pan with cooking spray. Put over a high heat and stir-fry the mixed vegetables, baby corn and mangetout for 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the remaining sesame oil and coriander.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles for 5 minutes, or to pack instructions. Drain.
- Serve the noodles topped with the stir-fried veg and meatballs. Drizzle over the remaining soy sauce and garnish with the extra coriander.
Sprinkle 40g roughly chopped cashew nuts over the stir-fry when serving, if you like. Remember to adjust the SmartPoints.