Almond-crusted salmon with lemon kale
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Calorie Controlled White Bread
2 slice(s), whizzed into breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons, flaked
2 tablespoons, finely chopped
Lemon Juice, Fresh
¼ zest(s) of 1
4 fillet(s), medium, skinless
200 g, stems removed, shredded
Reduced Fat Soured Cream
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Lightly mist a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, almonds, chives, 1 tbsp of the oil and half the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Put the salmon on the prepared baking sheet and season. Top each fillet with the almond mixture, pressing down gently. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and the crumb golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the kale, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until starting to wilt. Add the lemon zest, soured cream and remaining lemon juice and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, or until the kale is tender and the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Serve the salmon with the creamy lemon kale on the side.