Calorie controlled cooking spray
Reduced fat pork sausages, grilled
300 g, sliced
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), 150ml
Baked beans, reduced sugar & salt
1 can(s), large
Bacon medallions, raw
4 large, halved
Egg, whole, raw
4 medium, raw
WW Sliced White Danish Bread
Low Fat Spread
4 teaspoons, level
- Preheat the grill to medium. Mist a large nonstick frying pan with the cooking spray. Put the sausages in the pan and cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes, according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the mushrooms and stock into a large pan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Put the beans into a separate pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange the bacon rashers on the grill rack with the tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning the rashers once, until crispy.
- When the sausages are cooked, keep them on a warm plate. Break the eggs into the pan and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Toast the bread and spread with low-fat spread.
- Divide the sausages, mushrooms, beans, bacon and tomatoes between 4 warmed plates. Meanwhile, put the eggs under the grill for a few moments to set the tops. Serve seasoned with black pepper, with the toast on the side.