- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 medium Reduced fat pork sausages, grilled
- 300 g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s)
- 420 g Baked beans, reduced sugar & salt
- 4 rasher(s) Bacon medallions, raw
- 4 large Tomato, halved
- 4 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 4 slice(s) Weight Watchers Sliced White Danish Bread
- 4 teaspoons, level Low Fat Spread
Preheat the grill to medium. Mist a large nonstick frying pan with the cooking spray. Put the sausages in the pan and cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes, according to pack instructions.
Meanwhile, put the mushrooms and stock into a large pan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Put the beans into a separate pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally.
Arrange the bacon rashers on the grill rack with the tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning the rashers once, until crispy.
When the sausages are cooked, keep them on a warm plate. Break the eggs into the pan and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Toast the bread and spread with low-fat spread.
Divide the sausages, mushrooms, beans, bacon and tomatoes between 4 warmed plates. Meanwhile, put the eggs under the grill for a few moments to set the tops. Serve seasoned with black pepper, with the toast on the side.
Try this: To make this No Count, use Weight Watchers Brown Danish Bread and leave out the spread and sausage.