Whole Wheat Crepes with Cappuccino-Orange Sauce
Fat free skim milk
Whole-grain wheat flour
Ready-made cappuccino from machine
2⅔ fl oz
3 medium, seedless, peeled and segmented
- Place egg, egg whites, milk, water, orange zest, cinnamon, salt and flour in bowl of a blender; blend on high until smooth. Pour into a bowl and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- To make crepes, coat a 6-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Add 3 tablespoons of batter to skillet and swirl skillet to spread batter into an even layer. Cook 2 minutes; flip with a spatula and cook for 30 seconds more. Remove from skillet, place on a plate and cover to keep warm; repeat with remaining batter.
- To make sauce, combine prepared cappuccino and marmalade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- To serve, place a crepe on a flat surface. Top with 3 to 4 orange slices, roll up and drizzle with about 2 1/4 teaspoons of sauce. Yields 2 filled crepes and about 1 1/2 tablespoons of sauce per serving.
- Learn more about the wonderful sugar-free flavors of General Foods International™.