Canned low-fat cream of mushroom soup made with fat-free milk
26 fl oz
Fat free skim milk
Chopped frozen spinach
10 oz, thawed and squeezed dry
7 oz, Soy, frozen, or fat-free, thawed and crumbled
Fat-free ricotta cheese
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
No cook lasagna noodles
8½ tsp, or flat leave, whole
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- To make the sauce, whisk together the mushroom soup, milk, and water in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine the spinach, sausage, ricotta, mozzarella, and 1 cup of the sauce in a large bowl.
- Spoon 1 cup of the remaining sauce into the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange 3 of the lasagna noodles over the sauce. Spoon half of the spinach mixture over the noodles; top with one-third of the remaining sauce. Repeat layering once with the noodles, spinach mixture, and sauce. Top with the remaining noodles and remaining sauce.
- Arrange parsley leaves on the sauce in a decorative pattern. Cover the lasagna loosely with foil and bake until hot and bubbly, about 50 minutes. Let the lasagna stand about 10 minutes before serving. Yields 1⁄8 of lasagna per serving.