Flatout Veggie Miso Grain Bowl
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
cooked lentils½ cup(s)
cooked quinoa¼ cup(s)
uncooked shallot(s)½ item(s), chopped
fresh parsley1 Tbsp, or other green herb, chopped
sunflower seeds1 Tbsp
lemon(s)½ item(s), juiced
mustard1 tsp, stoneground
cooking spray5 spray(s)
uncooked broccoli2 cup(s), cut roughly into 2-3″ florets with stems
miso paste1 Tbsp
table salt1 pinch
black pepper1 pinch
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the miso and the water to form a loose paste, then toss the raw the broccoli around in the slurry until coated.
- Spread the broccoli out on a baking sheet treated with non-stick cooking spray and roast until fork tender and even brown and crunchy in parts.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Turn the oven down to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread over a mug or empty can resting on a cookie sheet and press and fold into an inverted bowl shape.
- Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool. (Baking the flatbread bowls can be done ahead of time.)
- Once cool, the bowl is ready to fill with your salad.
- Combine the broccoli, shallot, lentils, quinoa, parsley, sunflower seeds, mustard, and lemon juice in a separate bowl until well incorporated, then scoop into the flatbread bowl. Serve immediately.