Flatout veggie miso grain bowl
½ item(s), chopped
1 Tbsp, or other green herb, chopped
½ item(s), juiced
1 tsp, stoneground
2 cup(s), cut roughly into 2-3″ florets with stems
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the miso and the water to form a loose paste, then toss the raw the broccoli around in the slurry until coated.
- Spread the broccoli out on a baking sheet treated with non-stick cooking spray and roast until fork tender and even brown and crunchy in parts.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Turn the oven down to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread over a mug or empty can resting on a cookie sheet and press and fold into an inverted bowl shape.
- Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool. (Baking the flatbread bowls can be done ahead of time.)
- Once cool, the bowl is ready to fill with your salad.
- Combine the broccoli, shallot, lentils, quinoa, parsley, sunflower seeds, mustard, and lemon juice in a separate bowl until well incorporated, then scoop into the flatbread bowl. Serve immediately.