- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, torn, fresh
- 1/2 medium fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 1/4 small uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 medium flour tortilla(s), (6 inch) fat-free
- 2 oz low fat cream cheese, or Neufchatel
- 6 medium olive(s), Pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 3 oz turkey ham, sliced, fat-free
- Combine the spinach, tomato, onion, and vinegar in a medium bowl.
- Heat each tortilla in a dry skillet until softened and warm. Stack the tortillas between sheets of paper towels and cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying; set aside.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the tortillas. Top with the olives, then the spinach mixture and ham. Roll the tortillas tightly and cut each one into 6 pieces, making a total of 12 pinwheels. Serve at once, or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
If you like, substitute sliced turkey breast for the ham. You can also use any leafy greens you have on hand in place of the spinach.