- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, torn, fresh
- 1/2 medium fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 1/4 small uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 medium flour tortilla(s), (6 inch) fat-free
- 2 oz low fat cream cheese, or Neufchatel
- 6 medium olive(s), Pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 3 oz turkey ham, sliced, fat-free
Combine the spinach, tomato, onion, and vinegar in a medium bowl.
Heat each tortilla in a dry skillet until softened and warm. Stack the tortillas between sheets of paper towels and cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying; set aside.
Spread the cream cheese onto the tortillas. Top with the olives, then the spinach mixture and ham. Roll the tortillas tightly and cut each one into 6 pieces, making a total of 12 pinwheels. Serve at once, or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- If you like, substitute sliced turkey breast for the ham. You can also use any leafy greens you have on hand in place of the spinach.