Tomato, Herb and Goat Cheese Capellini
- 4 Tbsp reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 cup(s) fresh cherry tomato(es), quartered
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked capellini, or spaghetti, cooked in salted water, kept warm
- 1/2 cup(s) semisoft goat cheese, or feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh, minced or slivered
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, minced or slivered
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring a few times, until just soft, about 1 minute. Add remaining broth and heat through.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl and add tomato mixture; toss to combine. Add cheese and herbs; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot or at room temperature. Yields about 1 cup per serving.