Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 2 cup(s) uncooked green snap beans, each sliced into 3 pieces
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp asian hot sauce, such as chili paste*
- 1/2 cup(s) basil, fresh, leaves, Thai or Italian
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil and swirl to coat pan. When hot, add chicken; sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add scallions and garlic; sauté until quite fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add green beans, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and chili paste; sauté until green beans are crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add basil and cook for 1 minute more. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.
*Adjust the amount of chili paste according to how spicy you like your food.