Teriyaki Turkey Burgers
Uncooked 93% lean ground turkey
1 Tbsp, fresh, finely chopped
¼ cup(s), chopped
2 Tbsp, fresh, finely chopped
8 medium, root ends trimmed
Reduced calorie hamburger roll(s)
- Preheat a grill (or grill pan) to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, ginger, garlic, oil, teriyaki sauce, scallions, cilantro and egg white; mix until just combined. Make four burgers, about 3/4-inch-thick each.
- Offheat, coat both sides of burgers with cooking spray.
- Grill burgers, flipping once, until fully cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes per side. A few minutes before burgers are done, place whole scallions on center of grill and cook, turning once, until bright green and charred, about 2 minutes.
- Remove burgers and scallions to a plate; lightly toast rolls on grill. Serve each burger on a roll topped with 2 scallions. Yields 1 burger per serving.