Teriyaki Mini Meat Loaves (Everyday Delicious)
1 large, finely chopped
2 medium clove(s), minced
Long grain cooked brown rice
Uncooked 93% lean ground beef
¼ cup(s), chopped
Reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
Red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Transfer to large bowl to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add remaining ingredients to onion mixture and stir just until blended. Shape mixture into 4 small loaves and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of each loaf registers 165°F, 20–25 minutes.
- Per serving (1 mini meat loaf)