Teriyaki Mini Meat Loaves 2
- Total Time
olive oil1 Tbsp
uncooked onion(s)1 large, finely chopped
Cremini mushrooms½ pound(s)
garlic clove(s)2 medium clove(s), minced
shredded carrot(s)2 cup(s)
long grain cooked brown rice1 cup(s)
uncooked 93% lean ground beef¾ pound(s)
uncooked scallion(s)¼ cup(s), chopped
reduced sodium teriyaki sauce¼ cup(s)
Worcestershire sauce1 Tbsp
table salt½ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp
red pepper flakes½ tsp
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Transfer to large bowl to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add remaining ingredients to onion mixture and stir just until blended. Shape mixture into 4 small loaves and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of each loaf registers 165°F, 20–25 minutes.
- Per serving (1 mini meat loaf)