Teriyaki Mini Meat Loaves
2 medium clove(s)
Uncooked 93% lean ground beef
1 large egg(s), lightly beaten
Long grain cooked brown rice
Reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
Crushed red pepper flakes
¼ cup(s), chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pulse onion and garlic in food processor until finely chopped; transfer to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, pulse mushrooms in food processor until finely chopped; add to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid evaporates, 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl to cool.
- Add beef, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to bowl; divide mixture into four equal portions.
- To each portion add 1/2 c carrots, 1/4 c rice, 1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce, 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes and 1 Tbsp scallions.
- Use clean hands to form each meat loaf into a football shape and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush each loaf with an additional tsp teriyaki sauce. Bake until internal temperature reaches 160°F, 20-25 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 meat loaf