Tandoori Roasted Salmon and Vegetables
- Total Time
ground ginger1 tsp
garam masala1 tsp
ground coriander1 tsp
table salt¾ tsp
cayenne pepper¼ tsp
uncooked zucchini1 pound(s), cut into 1/4-inch slices
yellow summer squash1 pound(s), cut into 1/4-inch slices
uncooked shallot(s)1 large, thinly sliced
olive oil2 tsp
uncooked farmed skinless salmon fillet(s)1 ¼ pound(s), 4 (5-ounce) fillets
plain lowfat yogurt3 Tbsp
cooking spray1 spray(s)
lemon(s)½ item(s), cut into 4 wedges
- Place rack in upper third of oven. Preheat oven to 500°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Stir together ginger, garam masala, coriander, salt, cayenne, and sugar in small bowl.
- Place squash and shallot on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and 2 teaspoons of spice mixture and toss to coat. Spread in even layer around edge of pan. Place salmon in center of pan.
- Add yogurt to remaining spice mixture in bowl; spoon over salmon. Bake in upper third of oven until fish is just opaque, 12-14 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Per serving: 1 fillet and 1 cup vegetables