- 3/4 cup(s) incomplete dry buckwheat pancake mix
- 1/2 large cooked sweet potato(es), or 1 small, peeled and pureed (1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup(s) apple juice
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) pumpkin butter
Stir together pancake mix, sweet potato, juice and spice.
In a separate bowl stir together pumpkin butter, yogurt and syrup.
Warm a large, nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-low heat.
Ladle out batter in small batches (about 2 tablespoons). Cook pancakes until nicely browned on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
To serve: top pancakes with pumpkin butter mixture. Garnish with berries. Yields three pancakes and about 3 1/2 tablespoons topping per serving.