Sun-dried tomato chicken wrap
½ medium, cut into 1/2” wedges lengthwise
1 pinch(es), to taste
½ item(s), juiced, divided
Cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
6 oz, sliced
Sundried tomato tapenade
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place zucchini wedges on sheet, season with pepper, squeeze with juice from ¼ lemon, and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes until fork tender, then let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken with tapenade; mix until chicken is well coated.
- To assemble wrap, arrange chicken on flatbread; then top with zucchini, capers, greens, and remaining lemon juice.
- Roll up flatbread beginning at the rounded end, and cut in half.